ESTATE & TRUST LITIGATION ATTORNEY IN ROCKVILLE, MARYLAND
Serving clients in Rockville, North Bethesda, and Bethesda, Maryland since 2003
What Is Litigation?
Litigation is a process for handling disputes in the court system. Litigation is a contested action, where someone else, such as a judge may make the final decisions for the parties unless the parties settle before trial.
What Is Estate & Trust Litigation?
People may challenge whether a will or a trust is valid, disagree with its interpretation or question its enforcement. When disagreements arise, lawsuits can arise. A lawsuit is a claim or dispute brought to court for resolution. One of the most common estate disputes is the contesting of a will. However litigation may result due to many reasons, for example
- Disputes between trustees and beneficiaries arising from trust administration
- Determination of beneficiaries and heirs
- Challenges to the validity of a will
- Fails to distribute the assets according to their instructions
- If a provision in a Will is vague or ambiguous
- Breach of a Fiduciary Duty
- Misuse of a Power of Attorney
- Contested Accountings
Why you need to hire an Estate & Trust Litigation Attorney?
Estate and Trust Litigation practice focuses on serving clients in need of sophisticated advice and advocacy when disputes arise involving an estate or trust.
- Attorneys help in mediations, arbitrations, trials and appeals involving trust and estate litigation matters
- Estate litigation cases can be very complex matters which take time to sort out and complete and needs attention to details.
- A skilled attorney will provide you with detailed information regarding the taxes that will affect your current estate and how to minimize the liability.
- If you are the beneficiary of a trust or estate and you feel other beneficiaries or the trustee or executor has violated your rights, then you should consider legal representation to protect your rights.
- When there is fraud or undue influence in the execution of a trust or will then seeking early legal counsel is highly recommended.
Contact Estate & Trust Litigation Attorney in Maryland
Law offices of Evan J. Krame has successfully litigated many such matters and understands every aspect of estate and trust litigation which enables us to anticipate any needs of your particular case. Our firm has significant experience in trusts and estates litigation and can help you decide the best course for your case based on the relevant legal, financial and other personal circumstances.
Please contact us . We would be pleased to discuss how we can help resolve your dispute